Saturday 9 April 2011

Listography - The Laminated List

I've not joined in with The Listography for AGES (sorry Kate), I just haven't had the time but I'm making time for this one for sure.

You all remember that episode of Friends where Ross bleats on about his 'laminated list' of women he can sleep with without Rachel being upset?  You know...the one with Isabella Rossellini! Well, Kate has brought it up for this week so I'm in.  Hurrah!

In no particular order, here are my choices....




Gerard Butler - I absolutely ADORE this man.  Even when he was all hairy and shouty in the film 300.  That body, that gorgeous Scottish voice, those eyes.  He can take me to Sparta or wherever he wants!








Ashton Kutcher - I wish I was Demi Moore for lots of reasons but this >>
would be the main one.  Enough said.






Christian Bale - Probably a highly controversial choice given his rant the other year but I just love him.  I also had dinner on the next table to him and his wife years ago in London. I wasn't really majorly aware of him but my boyfriend at the time was completely star-struck.  He's also the one guy on my list that I know my husband probably would let me sleep with.  










Nick Valensi - Guitarist for The Strokes.  I've met him.  I've shared a bar stool with him.  He's gorgeous. At the time he wasn't on my list.  Damn!







That's it.  I'm not doing 5, I'm not greedy.  Hope that's okay Kate? I'm secretly keeping it open incase I think of a 5th.

See how I've also gone for a couple I've met/seen?  Clever eh?  Jake Gyllenhaal almost made the list as I've seen him too but there again I've seen Danny Murphy and Warrior from Gladiators before and they sure as hell aren't going on the list!


Head over to Kates place and check out the other entries

Photobucket

19 comments:

Inside the Wendy House said...

Ooh Ashton..I went for Demi's ex! I loved Gerard Butler in the 300...I liked his enhanced abs. How come I am the only person to have not hob nobbed with the rich, famous and attractive??? All I've done is interviewed Ken Barlow!!

Super Amazing Mum (Super AM) said...

Phwoooraghh - that is all!!

S.A.M xx

Stacey said...

Ooh, Jake Gyllenhaal, yes, hmm - I think I'll have to bump someone off my list - I saw him a few years ago and he signed my photo of him. He always looks like he's minty-fresh!

MichelleTwinMum said...

Ohh Gerard and Christian - yum, yum! Jake would make my list. I am pondering if I am doing one! This is the list of all listographies really!

Mich x

multiplemummy said...

oOH good list! Can't believe I forgot about Christian Bale! This list needs to be ten not five! x

Kate said...

Hmm I like this list. Though would have gone for Julian Casablancas over Nick. Though sadly have not met either..

Anonymous said...

Apparently Ashton and Demi are on the verge of splitting up... now, I don't advocate standing in the way of a marriage but if the opportunity's there...?? :D

JoJo said...

Yum yum!

Mummy and the Beastie said...

Ooh yes Gerard is pretty hot! very manly. I can't see it with Christian Bale not after American Psycho, that's him stereotyped for me. Hacking poor Jared Leto (now he used to be quite swoonsome) :-) x

HELEN said...

loving that picture of Gerard Butler! yum...

Sammy said...

Oh I can't believe I missed out Gerard Butler, well done!

New Mum Online said...

I have to whisper too as he looks like my ex who I went out with when I was 13, again at 14 and again at 15, until the day before I got together with "husband"
xxx

Unknown said...

I love Gerard Butler too. My friend went to Edinburgh Uni with him and he was always chatting up all the ladies and a bit of a drunkard apparently, I wouldn't kick him out of bed though! lol

Emma@christmascupboard said...

Ohhhh Christian is pretty fit! Great List x

Kizzy said...

Another great list with a few I had forgotten about!

Vickie said...

Well I can safely say your hubby falls into your type by the looks of things

Leadership Learning said...

Gerard! Love him, forgot him on my list. I could easily have gotten 10 maybe 15...my husband would have gotten a serious complex though!

jennie said...

Interesting list, not one name that I share but you definitely have a type x

Unknown said...

I think I've decided to put Alex Pettyfer as my 5th. Although he's only like 21. Man I feel old :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...